Thursday 14 April 2011

Rockies Calendar



Me:
    And various other things. Velocity graphs and such.
    Johnny Herrera has to get on base... right?
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I LOVE YOU JOHNNY HERRERA!!!!
    I kind of feel like the Rockies are doing that thing right now where they literally cannot lose.
4:15 pm
Nathan:
    How did Johnny Herrera hit a home run? What is going on? I feel like someone changed the calendars that the Rockies use so that they say September.
4:16 pm
Me:
    Yeah I have no idea what to tell you. Even Trenck is baffled. And yes, I agree that it feels like someone flipped the calendar, but hopefully the calendar is just six months of September. And then a Rocktober.
    I want to make and market that Rockies-themed calendar, hahahaha.

This is my new business plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment